FARM FRESH PRODUCE SIMPLY DELICIOUS We grow and harvest high quality produce. ORDER FOR PICKUP FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED Field Grown and Ripened We are passionate about what we do. ORDER FOR PICKUP

NOW OPEN FOR STRAWBERRIES

We are excited to open this year with more options for you to buy our fresh produce. Come to our farm and shop for produce yourself while following general rules for safety during the pandemic.

OR if you would like curbside pickup please shop online for your produce and we will call you to arrange a time for pickup at the farm. We will place it in your vehicle for you and have touch free methods of payment options when you pick up.

Conveniently located 5 minutes from Barrie, Minesing, Midhurst, & Angus … 3216 George Johnston Rd, Springwater. L9X 1T8
Home: 705-734-9448 Cell: 705-725-2023

Over 30 years delivering customers fresh farm produce

3 Generations

home-family

 It all started in 1986, a little picnic table at the end of the  lane, the first thing Grandpa sold was sweet corn. Over the years our business and family has grown and now 3 (working on 4) generations later sweet corn is still priority along with a large variety of other vegetables and fruit.

Sweet Corn & Vegetables

home-corn

Sweet corn is where we started and we are proud that each year we have amazing customers return looking for our excellent corn. We grow peaches & cream, yellow & white varieties. If you have never tried them all its not too late.

Family Owned & Operated

home-stand

Grandpa Harris offered the “Farmers Dozen,” 14 cobs to ensure that every customer was happy and received quality corn. We continue this tradition to this day. We also hand pick all out corn so that we only pick ripe and good cobs.

June through October

home vegetables

Harris Farms is open seasonally from June through the end of October. Many vegetables are harvested well into October and we have been known to have sweet corn and field tomatoes even after thanksgiving. Fall also brings with it our pumpkin and gourd displays as well as 11 varieties of winter squash.

LOCAL, FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED

FRESH PRODUCE

FRESH FROM OUR FARM

We are proud to personally grow and harvest 95% of the produce we offer. The other 5% is grown locally. We hand pick and field ripen for optimal flavor and quality.

THE HEALTHY CHOICE

Know where your food comes from. Back to the basics of eating simple ingredients and pure farm fresh food.

Romaine Lettuce
SUSTAINABILITY

As fourth and fifth generation farmers we take pride in caring for our land using crop rotation, cover crop management, and Integrated Pest Management

FRIENDLY SERVICE

Our family and our dedicated employees will greet you with a smile and make you feel right at home on our farm.